Join Shelby Forums Today

Vikingz Project

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings' started by vikingz, Jan 14, 2007.

1. vikingz

vikingz New Member

Hello

I just joined your forum and this is my 1st post, I have spent the last hr or so uploading pics into my gallery hope you can enjoy. I know my project may not interest most here but :D I really enjoy my car.

The car was given to me by my grandfather in 84 as my 1st car and I've owned it ever since. This current project started around 02 and is still on going, hope to finish before this April for the All Fords show at Knotts.

This all started because of a poster my wife and daughter bought me in 02 for my 1st fathers day. I originally was only doing a body kit with rebuilt 289 and rebuilt c4, TCP R/P and was perfectly content. Then I started to grow this wild hair, which made me buy the Paxton supercharger for the rebuilt 289 that started this big ball a rollin. This led to an Hughes AOD, which led to a stroked 347 on a Mexican block. Couldn't do all this and leave the stock suspension so we went with TCP front coil overs with a Currie 9" rear w/ UP Rear coil overs and sub frame connectors.

I do have a question about editting my pictures in my gallery, how do I?
    Im able to add picture fine but don't see how to remove any.

http://www.shelbyforums.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=500&userid=2037

2. rshelby

rshelby ShelbyForums Admin Staff Member

That sounds like quite a project. I'll check out your photos later today. :thumbup:

As for the image editing, click to the image and to the upper right of the image, click on "Image Tools". You will have a variety of options from there.
    Randall