Join Shelby Forums Today

St. Patrick's Day Beach Cruise March 15

Discussion in 'Events Forum' started by VortechMustang, Feb 28, 2008.

1. VortechMustang

VortechMustang Member

ALL colors/years welcome!:thumbsup:

Hi everyone! Brew your OWN beer and MAKE your own large pretzels! At our last cruise, 80 people turned out to our fantastic annual Bumblebee Cruise III along with 65+ mustangs in short notice. We anticipate this event to be even larger! We had people come in from around the U.S. like Colorado, Nevada, and even the East Coast! Over 60 are signed up for this event and still going strong.

Enjoy a gorgeous route with spirited curves and turns all along the beautiful Palos Verdes Peninsula. End at an Irish Pub that we will have all to ourselves. Enjoy the cruise and scenery, hang out with fun people, and admire beautiful Mustangs! Raffle prizes will be given out as well from our sponsors California Mustang, Stillen Mustang, Trufiber, and Universal Studios Hollywood.

Original link to Black Mustang Club forums: What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? - BMC Forums - Black Mustang Club

BMC Turns St. Patrick's Day BLACK ! Join us for our first St. Patrick's Day Event.
    [​IMG]
    We are going to cruise the beautiful Palos Verdes Penisula which is considered one of the most scenic drives in California.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. VortechMustang

VortechMustang Member

New sponsor UPR! Welcome UPR and thank you! :)

3. VortechMustang

VortechMustang Member

New sponsor Ranson Auto and Performance :thumbsup:

4. VortechMustang

VortechMustang Member

Thanks everyone for having fun with us yesterday! Lots of nice car and runs. Wow, I thought I would look better in the green mullet. I really hope no one has more shots of me in that wig.

Thanks to Genie (who was the coordinator for this one), her daughter, Greg, Cherie, Cheryl, Jen, Paul, Frank, Steve, Victor, and Leo for helping out with this!

Here are some slideshows of the event: http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/...SPD- Beach Cities Cruise/?albumview=slideshow
    http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e359/stiqman/BMC st pattys 08/?albumview=slideshow

Thanks LAMC, Mustang Forums, and the Legend Lime Registry for the largest support!

A big thanks to our sponsors American Muscle, California Mustang, GTR High Performance, High Performance Decals, Stillen, Trufiber, Ranson Auto and Performance, and Universal Studios Hollywood, and UPR

5. 66GT350PS

66GT350PS Well-Known Member

What a fun event idea and great photos. Personally, I don't run anything with a Cobra logo on it on St. Patricks Day (the getting rid of snakes thing, you know). Afraid the engine will be hexed!:cool: