Join Shelby Forums Today

Show in North County SD!!!!

Discussion in 'Events Forum' started by rrobello, Jul 3, 2006.

1. rrobello

rrobello Well-Known Member

I have been asked to host this months Rods and Woodies Show in Encinitas CA and I was wondering if any of you would like to show off your rides in the main staging area; the focus will be Mustangs, but I would like to have a variety of great Fords being represented, especially the Shelbys.

July 20th Thursday

start parking at 4pm show starts at 5 ends around 8ish. (depends on how good it is; sometimes it goes longer)

Park at Encinitas Smog Test Only Center at 682 S. Coast Hwy 101, if youre coming off the I-5 then exit Encinitas Blvd, head west, turn left on 101 (PCH), go past 2 lights and it will be on your right hand side right next to 1st st. bar (I believe the next street is E so if you get to that make a right and pull into the parking lot where we will be parking), you will see me, my car (black 05 GT) and a whole bunch of others.

Judges will be awarding prizes for things such as Best Hot Rod, Best Finish, Best Interior and Best Woodie. And they often have extra prizes for the host club, but someone new is doing this for the city so we will see how that goes.

The band, Trunkmonkey, will be playing.

Encinitas has many great restaurants that participants can enjoy while they watch their prize possessions, everything from fast food to fine dining.

There will be an art show open at the Off Track Gallery at 687 S. Coast Hwy 101 devoted to the beach scene, woodies and surfing.

Spread the word

you may contact me directly at rrobello@hotmail.com so I can get an idea of how many cars we will have in the main area, space is limited so if you contact me I will respond and save you a spot, outside that there is plenty of parking in the surrounding show area, it takes up all of 101, I am just holding the main area for those that contact me.

thanks and I hope to see you there.

P.S. Mainstage parking is for Mustangs only (and other killer fords) but all muscle cars, hot rods and woodies are welcome.

2. rrobello

rrobello Well-Known Member

Mike (StreetScene)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eric (...) {btw Eric, do you have any pics of your car, I cant believe I dont have any good ones...lol and sorry!}
    [​IMG]

Corey (47Cobra A.K.A. Agent 47)
    at least 2 modified SN95s, possibly more

Declan (Irishlad)
    [​IMG]

David Adams
    69 sport roof

Rob (Sonic Cobra)
    [​IMG]

Clay
    06 GT

Kris Horton
    [​IMG]

William Bassler
    68 fastback

John
    06 GT

Brady Stigall
    [​IMG]

Lokius
    06 GT (possibly some classics)

Keith
    [​IMG]

Keith's Friend (sorry I dont know his name, Keith maybe you can chime in)
    [​IMG]

Nestor (the ninja is going)
    [​IMG]

2 more of Keith's friends
    05 GT and 01 GT

Michael (mustangsf4life)
    89 lx 5.0
    [​IMG]

Ed
    [​IMG]

and of course mine