Join Shelby Forums Today

SCAT 20 Year Reunion Car Show

Discussion in 'Events Forum' started by dbatoys, Mar 22, 2010.

1. dbatoys

dbatoys Member

The Shelby Cobra Association of Texas is having our 20 Year Reunion Saturday, April 24th, 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. We will be at the Legacy Texas Bank located at 5000 Legacy Dr., Plano, Texas 75024. Legacy is having an open house for their friends and customers that day and is hosting our reunion. Legacy will have food, drinks and entertainment along with bank officers Pat Shelby (Chairman) , Aaron Shelby (Executive Vice President) and Plano mayor and bank President Phil Dyer to greet everyone. SCAT is inviting all past and current members to bring their Shelbys, Cobras, Mustangs or other Ford Performance cars to display. Please contact Don Arnold (SCAT President) for information, cell#214-808-4030 or e-mail at dons350gt@msn.com. Club membership applications are available on line at www.scatracks.org

2. SFM6S2015

SFM6S2015 Well-Known Member

Re: SCAT 20 Year Reunion

Being a Legacy bank customer and a expired SCAT member, I think I might have to attend this. Hope to see some of you there!

Larry

3. dbatoys

dbatoys Member

SCAT's 20 Year Reunion Car Show

Everything's a go for SCAT's 20 year reunion this Saturday, April 24. SCAT and Legacy Texas Bank will have quite a show of Shelbys, Cobras and Mustangs on display. Food & drinks, silent auction and other activities will be happening. Auction includes a Shelby GT500 hood signed by Carroll Shelby along with Bill Neale artwork plus selected Shelby signed items. Proceeds will go to the Carroll Shelby Foundation. 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Info on scatracks.org. Retired Shelby driver and manager Mr. Lew Spencer plans to be there along with Pat Shelby, Bank Chairman and Executive VP Aaron Shelby. Contact Don Arnold cell# 214-808-4030 for additional information.

4. vernonestes

vernonestes Well-Known Member

Re: SCAT's 20 Year Reunion

I'll be there!

5. rshelby

rshelby ShelbyForums Admin Staff Member

Re: SCAT's 20 Year Reunion

I will be there! :thumbup:

[​IMG]