Join Shelby Forums Today

SAAC & Team Shelby Events

Discussion in 'Events Forum' started by tesgt350, Nov 15, 2007.

1. tesgt350

tesgt350 Well-Known Member

When will SAAC and Team Shelby have any Events in the Southeast, perferably Florida/Georgia/Alabama/Mississippi?
    David.

2. sharon

sharon Member

Our first Team Shelby event will be in Las Vegas with Carroll Shelby's Birthday Bash. This will be a limited invite for Team Shelby members. More info to come the week after Thanksgiving.

Then we are also planning a Event in Dearborn Mi next year. There is a smaller regional group that did a get together in Fl last year and i Think they are planning to do it again this year. Also there is a Shelby Fest in MO on April 19th 2008 there is info on the TeamShelby site about these events. All but the florida one, and we have not announce anything for the
    Dearborn one yet. if you have any question feel free to contact me

Sharone@teamshelby.com

Sharon

3. tesgt350

tesgt350 Well-Known Member

Sharon, You and Amy should really think about cruising over to Pensacola in March 28, 29, 30, 2008. MCA is holding there annual Mustang & Ford Show at the Fair Grounds and this Year is a National Event so there should be over 600 Vehicles on hand with most being Mustangs & Shelby's. I have been to this Event for the last 18 Years. Come and check it out, I am sure you will have a Blast.
    David.