Join Shelby Forums Today

Saac 31---awesome Event

Discussion in 'Events Forum' started by skee1968, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Calvin

Calvin Well-Known Member

It was taken by one of the professional photographers at the event in the trailers at the track. I forget which one. Mom bought about 4 pictures from him. They were all pretty good, but I liked that one best.

2. jimk351c

jimk351c Active Member

Interesting, I wonder if there is a website somewhere where you can preview negatives and purchase full blown versions.

3. Calvin

Calvin Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't heve their web address handy, but I will get it and post it here.

4. daltondavid

daltondavid Well-Known Member

what a nice woman and "BOY", She can drive!! it was a shock to my young son that a "Lady" was putting a car through the paces like that. we were honored to meet her and your daughter and have a look at the car down there.:guitar:

5. Calvin

Calvin Well-Known Member

Mom is a little bit of a unique person. She has been racing Mustangs in one form or another since the every early 70's. She SCCA raced a 70 Boss 302 for about 15 years. She has a barn full of first place trophies from her years autocrossing, and not in a ladies class or anything. She always ran in open classes and beat all commers (except me sometimes :).

Picture of Mom from about 1980 or so

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2006
  6. cobrajeff

cobrajeff Member

One of the photographers at SAAC 31 was F&S Enterprises out of Phenix, VA. They took a lot of pictures of the track action, and some of the car shows. Here's a link to their website:

http://www.fandsenterprises.com/photogallery2004.htm

I don't think they have all of the images on the web - I recall seeing more shots of the parade laps at their booth. If you tell then what day and what group, they can probably find the contact sheet.

regards,

Jeff