Join Shelby Forums Today

New member from Colorado

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings' started by Ranger Jerry, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Ranger Jerry

Ranger Jerry Well-Known Member

Hello, form Colorado. I'm a member of the Colorado Region SAAC and a former president of the club. I own a GT500KR #03077, a 65 mustang FB and a 65 mustang convertible. One to show, one to race and one for cruising in the sun. I'm looking forward talking Shelby with others in the future.
    Ranger Jerry

2. rshelby

rshelby ShelbyForums Admin Staff Member

Welcome to ShelbyForums! I guess you have probably been to the Shelby American Collection? I wonder if I have talked to you at one of the annual parties? I could not make it to Boulder for this year's party but hope to get back up there next year. I have only missed a couple. I'm Carroll's grandson. Anyway, welcome to the site.
    RS

3. Ranger Jerry

Ranger Jerry Well-Known Member

Randy,

I've talked to you each time you've come to the Shelby Collection X-Mas party. I'm the Park Ranger that works in Boulder for Open Space and Mountain Parks. I gave your Grandfather my card and told him to say hello. He told me that you couldn't make it to the party due to oil business in Texas. By the way, he speaks highly of you and is very proud of you.

I like your new website and look forward to many visits. I've been spreading the word of the website to all my Shelby buddies, so I hope your getting lots of hits.

Ranger Jerry

4. rshelby

rshelby ShelbyForums Admin Staff Member

I thought it was you...just didn't know if maybe there was another ranger out there that fit your description. :doh: I'm glad you found the site. Stop on by when you have the time and keep us posted on what's happening in Colorado!
    RS