Join Shelby Forums Today

McMichael Motorsports Open House

Discussion in 'Events Forum' started by The Commissioner, Aug 30, 2005.

1. The Commissioner

The Commissioner Well-Known Member

Open invite to the forum to stop by the McMichael Motorsports Superformance Cobra replica dealership, Braselton GA, on Wednesday, 28 September, for the 2nd annual open house. Last year we had a crowd of SPF Cobras/Daytonas, street Rods, Shelby's, muscle cars, etc, along with some interesting characters from the automotive world like the Dream Car Garage hosts and other VIP's from the automotive and racing industry. We plan on even more cars including numerous vintage racers. The 28th is the day before the festivities start at Road Atlanta for the Petit LeMans 12 hour race. If anyone wants to stop by, post a reply or email me, so we can keep track of headcount for the BBQ dinner. We're located directly across the street from the track, check the webpage for further details or directions. www.mcmichaelmotorsports.com. The fun starts around 4pm.

On another note, we've just assembled our new Daytona Coupe Replica, powered by a Roush 402 fuel injected motor. I've posted photos of the car to my gallery.