Join Shelby Forums Today

67 White Interior?

Discussion in '1965-1970 Shelby Mustang GT350 & GT500' started by 67Bugzaper, Feb 15, 2005.

1. 67Bugzaper

67Bugzaper Active Member

I just purchased a 67 GT 500. Trying to figure out what color interior I have. It's not parchment. Does anyone know the exact color of the White interior Shelby used in early 67?

2. 2334

2334 Active Member

Shelby produced a few 67 white interior car's. Did you check your vin# in the Shelby Registry for any info on the car? If you do not have a registry I am sure some one on this site will be able to help you out. HTH. Frank,

3. The Commissioner

The Commissioner Well-Known Member

Send me the Shelby # and tell you what's in the registry about the car and interior. According to the registry, colors were black and tan, but a handful of cars rec'd white, although there was no notation of that in any factory literature. I've seen white with Guardsman Blue and Red quite a few times.

4. 67Bugzaper

67Bugzaper Active Member

My Vin has the letter U but the car is definately not parchment. I've seen parchment and this is white. Dave Matthews said Shelby used U for white interior cars as well and White was used in more cars than the 16 listed but I can't seem to find anyone who can tell me the exact white color that was used. Did they use the 66 Sierra white?

5. roddster

roddster Well-Known Member

Ok, it is the White interior that came with any other Mustang with the white, most light Deluxe interior. So, you could order that through your favorite Mustang parts supplier.