Join Shelby Forums Today

500 miles on my Shelby GT!!

Discussion in '2nd Generation Shelby Mustangs' started by daltondavid, Mar 28, 2007.

1. daltondavid

daltondavid Well-Known Member

I am real pleased with the looks, performance and handling of my new SHELBY GT!! real head turner everywhere we go and we are enjoying the car immensely. :thumbsup:

2. cobra427

cobra427 Well-Known Member

Glad to here it, Dave, us poor people will continue to wait and hope the price will come down.

3. daltondavid

this is not the GT500, but the SHELBY GT!! readily available at MSRP!! Sell a toy and get an honest to goodness real SHELBY modified car!! I do not believe this opportunity will happen again!:dance:

4. cobra427

cobra427 Well-Known Member

Dave: I already have two real Shelbys. Yes I know the car you got is the Shelby GT and not the Shelby GT500. You say it's a real modified Shelby, I know what you mean, as the Shelby GT is being built in the Shelby plant and the Shelby GT500is built on the Ford line. It's kind of strange this is what killed the older Shelby, (too many cars compleating with each other. By the way the Ford dealer here is selling the Shelby GT above MSRP.

In ten years which car is going to be worth more?

Gary

5. daltondavid

I have 2 real Shelbys also, (68 GT500 Convertible) among some other trinkets. I just do not care to list everything on my signature line. as to the future value of these new cars, I do not care. I bought the car to drive and enjoy! anybody buying these to "Put away" for future value is not investing wisely.