Join Shelby Forums Today

1968 gt500kr

Discussion in '1965-1970 Shelby Mustang GT350 & GT500' started by 91Terminator, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Coralsnake

Coralsnake Well-Known Member

I will be the first to apologize if the car sells for $140,000. Heck, I have already to say I am sorry twice.

I know of a black, KR convertible that's for sale for $100,000 (maybe less).

Best wishes. I guess if it doesn't sell for that, we could all wait for an apology.

:noway:

2. TLEA

TLEA Well-Known Member

It always amazes me how bent out of shape people get when you tell them the truth and not what they want to hear.:wacko:

3. 91Terminator

91Terminator Banned

Let me put this in less offend words so your baby sitter doesn't kick me off.

4. Coralsnake

Can you show us one comparable car that has sold in the price range you stated in your first post ?

5. Coralsnake

:wacko:

6. Coralsnake

Thing 1 : Asking price is not selling price. The gold GT500 has been for sale for three months and not even a nibble. You can't seriously think that restored car is a comparable to yours?? That car is fully restored and missing no parts. Yours is missing $10,000 worth of parts and is the wrong color.

Thing 2: Asking price is not selling price. The KRs convertibles are 30-40% higher than KR fastbacks, so if the second car was a fastback they would be asking $120,000-140,000. It has also been for sale for three months and has been a no sale. That car is fully restored and missing no parts. Yours is missing $10,000 worth of parts and is the wrong color

These cars are not comparables. Comparable means same model, same condition.

You can ask whatever you like, but maybe all those people you put up with at car shows knew something?

That's is from your descriptions not mine.

This blue KR convertible recently sold for less than $140,000. Are you telling me that your car is more valuable on the open market?

http://www.thecoralsnake.com/History20

7. KensKR

KensKR Well-Known Member

I worked my butt off to get the money to buy my KR. I've owned it for 28yrs. The only person that has turned a wrench on my KR has been me.
    The people on this forum are good people, they have helped me a lot in sorting my car out, it's not a trailer queen. It's in the garage cooling down now, from driving to the local SAAC meeting tonight.
    Kenny

8. 91Terminator

91Terminator Banned

Not once did i compare them. Also i CLEARLY STATED THAT THEY SEEM TO BE RUNNING 160 TO 190 NOT SELLING NOT SOLD FOR.

Also i did not once say mine was perfect. I am not comparing anything to mine. All my small amount of missing parts are in my shop. I am no where near missing 10K worth parts. Also those prefect restored cars have wrong tail lights in them. But you wouldn't know that cuz your so smart. i bet your car has the same tail lights on it to.

The gold one clearly states the motor was rebuilt? That rebuild didnt come from the factory you might want to call him and bitch him out saying its not correct???

9. 91Terminator

91Terminator Banned

Ken i got nothing on you your cool. You didnt say nothing do nothing just stated your was for 104 Thank you and this is why i deleted my other post.

10. 91Terminator

91Terminator Banned

Seems like you guys have a real history of running people of this site. Not sure why that is.

11. Coralsnake

You have my apologies. We can obviously all benefit from your knowledge and experience.

Just for the record, my car has the correct tail lights in it.

12. 91Terminator

91Terminator Banned

You just dont get it cuz its all about how much you know. I am not telling you anything never was Just posting the car for sale. you asked me to show you 160 to 190 i did. Thats it i dont want to have a 3 year old argument with you i dont care about you or you so called knowledge. What do you have to say about the tail lights? why do you worm around thing that i say?

13. Coralsnake

Do you mean the black paint on the tail light doors (frames)? It's common knowledge.

It's been posted on my website for ten years.

http://www.thecoralsnake.com/TRIVIA.HTML

Hey, good luck on the sale.

14. thefordshow

thefordshow Well-Known Member

91 terminator,..If you go through life with an open mind, you'll be amazed at what may drop in. :whistle: Anger is just a wasted emotion, All the best to ya.

15. 91Terminator

91Terminator Banned

P.S. did you ever look at what wheels came on the Indy 500 pace car Torino, 15 inch magnum 500s.

16. TLEA

TLEA Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I guess we can't share our opinions, welcome to the USSR. Honestly we were not picking apart your car but contradicting false statements you made.

Really? what part?
    You have a lot to say and keep on going for someone who doesn't have a minute
    omigosh if I had a nickle...........please don't make all of us post our ages here it will be embarrassing. ps: daddy never bought me a car but he did teach me not to be fool like not to open my mouth about something I know nothing about

17. KensKR

KensKR Well-Known Member

The white KR isn't mine, it's belongs to a guy that lives in my area. My KR is pictured below.
    Kenny
    [​IMG]

18. Coralsnake

Am I allowed to say..nice car Kenny ?

Oh, I will anyway...nice car Kenny! and Kenny I Have no beef with you either.

:D