Join Shelby Forums Today

Shelby Badges/Decals?

Discussion in 'Shelby History and Miscellaneous Topics' started by ShelbyDodgeZ, Jul 11, 2009.

1. ShelbyDodgeZ

ShelbyDodgeZ Member

Ok I have a question, I just got a box full of Shelby Badges and Decals some Ford some Mopar. I know which is which for the Mopar ones. But its the other few that I cant quite figure out where they go:confused:
    Also Being they are for Stangs Im not going to really need them, So if anyone can help me figure out what they are I would appreciate it.
    (I know the Shelby Horn Buttons are for csx and Lancers as is the rear medallion)

Btw I spend a couple hours googling them and Only found one of them and they dont say what they go on or where just 4.95 plus shipping and handling:laf:

Plus I plan to sell all 8-10 Non Mopar ones if anyone is interested?

Here are the pictures:

[​IMG] This has all the stuff in it..

This one only has 3 of the 4 square Shelby American badges in it,
    But its a closer view:

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance, Oh ya one of the brand new key rings is for sale also, But im keeping one of them.:guitar:

2. ieson

ieson New Member

Hi, Please contact me if you have a spare Shelby CSX horn button. I have been missing mine for about 10 years and need a new one badly!

3. roddster

roddster Well-Known Member

The rectangular ones that say "shelby american" are for the sill plates of a 65-68 Shelby. I'm not sure what year, might be 65/66. 67's have a Cobra snake on them. These are availabe repoped, so, you'll need to show us the back side of those.

4. 56ace

56ace Well-Known Member

5. s2ms

s2ms Well-Known Member

Most later 66 GT350's also had the single line sill emblems. I still have the originals on 6S1757 and they are single line. I've only seen one 66 with original double line emblems and it was a mid-production car so I don't know how those fit in.

Do the emblems in the pictures have raised (embossd) borders and CS logos?

Dave