Join Shelby Forums Today

Stripes issue

Discussion in '2nd Generation Shelby Mustangs' started by Deedee, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Deedee

Deedee Member

Hi I am new here I own a 07 black and sliver striped GT 350 I love love my car only the stripes are discolored and take away from the beauty. I have tried talking to Ford and Shelby in Neveda but no results no good one anyway I wanted to know if any one had or has this same issue?

2. rshelby

rshelby ShelbyForums Admin Staff Member

Yes, many others have had issues with the stripes. Check out some of the other threads like this one...link.

Or at least a dozen other threads. Click here to see some of them...
    RS

3. 66GT350PS

66GT350PS Well-Known Member

If it is an 07 Shelby GT (don't know about any GT350 ever being made in 07), your Ford dealer (the one where you bought the car is the best shot) should be able to order the stripe kit from Shelby Autos as I beleive it is a warranty matter. Dealers should know of body shop installers in the area that can take off the old stripes and apply the new ones. There is a SA shop memo on this as I know of two S-GT that have had the work done by different dealers in my area. It does take months sometimes to get the stripe kit. One dealer got the stripes and work done in about a month. The other took four months to get the job done. Keep after the dealer.:cool:

4. Deedee

Deedee Member

Here are pictures of my Shelby

Attached Files:

5. Deedee

Deedee Member