Join Shelby Forums Today

carroll shelbys signature

Discussion in 'Shelby Collectibles: Books, Model Cars, Posters & ' started by 67shelbygt500, Apr 8, 2009.

1. 67shelbygt500

67shelbygt500 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone
    I was hoping someone could help me.
    Im from England and own a 67 gt500 and would love to come over to america and meet the legend carroll shelby and get his autograph.
    Could anyone help me and tell me what events he will be attending this year as i would love to get his signature and meet the man himself.
    I come over every year from england to the carlisle show in pa.
    If anyone can help provide any information on how i can get carroll shelbys signature and meet i would appreciate it greatly.
    Thanks again
    Dave:)

2. steele138

steele138 Well-Known Member

As Carroll is 86 anywhere he may be is depending on his health,he will make Mid-America/Team Shelby Nationals if he is able.Call SAI and inquire;Good Luck
    Steele

3. shelby101

shelby101 Active Member

Autograph can be had for a fee through the Carroll Shelby Childrens Foundation. Send the part you want signed.
    Details on the web site.

Seeing him can be tough, depends on schedule, health and who knows what else.

4. rtmc67shelby

rtmc67shelby Member

Carroll Shelby will be the grand marshall at the Keels & Wheels Concours de Elegance 45 minutes south of Houston, TX the Weekend of May 2, 2009.