Join Shelby Forums Today

New Custom Showboard Designs

Discussion in 'Dealer & Vendor Forum' started by app01, Jun 28, 2008.

1. app01

app01 New Member

I was doing some web searches and came upon a few threads in the forums on showboards and thought I would provide some additional info on showboards and what I can do to help and design something unique for you.

First let me say that I am Tony Palmieri owner of Palmieri Concepts, www.PalmieriConcepts.com.

I focus on designing completely custom showboards that make your vehicle stand out from the one right next to it. My showboards range from posters and classic type boards, to an actual museum plaque that is the ultimate in showboards.

Email me with any questions you have and I promise, I will design something custom for you. I can do just about anything you want and make it perfect for you.

I have a bunch of board examples on my web site that I have done for other Mustang owners, including new BOSS 302's, GT500, as well as classics.
    http://www.PalmieriConcepts.com

email me at sales@palmiericoncepts.com with any questions.

Tony

Please note that the designs are done just for you using images of your vehicle, and any emblems. I do not provide pictures of emblems/logos/badges, so if you want one included in your design, it must be a picture from "your vehicle" that you provide.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]