Join Shelby Forums Today

Looking for Shelby Dodge Images

Discussion in 'Shelby Dodge' started by racingdivision, Mar 6, 2008.

1. racingdivision

racingdivision Well-Known Member

New Shelby Style Guide, looking for images

Greetings all,
    Racing Division Inc is in the process of putting together a brand style guide for Shelby Licensing. This style guide has two purposes, to give a brief history of the Shelby brand and to clearly show how the logos and identity are meant to be used. The audience for the style guide is licensees of Shelby brand.

For the history section we are telling the story of the AC years, Racing with Ford, Shelby Dodge & Shelby Automobiles. Simply because these four eras define the use and alteration of the Shelby brand.

We are in need of image/s that depict the Shelby Dodge automobiles. What I don't need are shots of personal cars, unless they are extraordinary examples, but those used adds. I would like to see what is out there. My ideal image would be the car shot from driver 3/4 slightly looking down on the car. The chosen image will be credited in the style guide. And you would be in very good company since most of the images are from the Dave Friedman collection.

If you would care to post thumbnails of the images for review that would be great, no need to send any images directly to us, yet.

For your enjoyment I have attached three of the more than 50 pages of the style guide.

Regards,

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2008
  2. DeLa1Rob

DeLa1Rob Well-Known Member

I'll see what I can dig up. I remember a cool shot from a racing magazine showing a Shelby CSX-T in a rally. The race car's number was 19.95, which was the Thrifty Rental rate.

robin