Join Shelby Forums Today

Shelby Can-am

Discussion in 'Shelby Dodge' started by hoffman, Feb 29, 2008.

1. hoffman

hoffman New Member

Dear Shelby fanatics,

Im about to buy Shelby Can-am and trying to find out the current vallue of an original Shelby Can am SCCA . To me the car has all the ingredients to become an intresting collectors item.

regards

Hoffman

2. tesgt350

tesgt350 Well-Known Member

Wow, I have only seen one of those, it was Red. There are Photos of it on this Site and I do believe the Owner is a Member here as well. Look for the Photos in the Photos section and you should be able to contact the Owner from there.
    David.

3. bobyjo

bobyjo Moderator

Hoffman,

Maybe I can help you. Do you know the chassis number of the car you are considering to purchase?

If you would like to talk in more detail you are welcome to call me at 561-373-5211.

Bob

4. bobyjo

bobyjo Moderator

Hello Hoffman,

Did you purchase the SCA you spoke about? The car that was supposed to go to the B/J auction cancelled at the last minute. It is now on eBay (May 2008) but has not met the reserve. You may want to watch that car because it is a current racer (record holder @ Daytona) and one of the best SCA's in the US.

No, I don't own it............................but I did when it set the record at Daytona.

Good luck.

Bob
    561-373-5211