Join Shelby Forums Today

Slither Clothing Licensed Carroll Shelby Clothes

Discussion in 'Dealer & Vendor Forum' started by Slither, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Slither

Slither Member

Just a quick Hello!!!, and we look forward to serving all the Shelby community Check us out !! www.slitherclothing.com :thumbup:

2. Slither

Slither Member

It was a great time at Las Vegas!!! Thanks for all the support and check our Website for new items all the time. We have some really nice FlexFit Shelby Snake embroidered caps and tops. We normally ship same or next day !!:thumbsup:

3. Slither

Slither Member

Thanks for all the support at the Western States Cobra Bash. A great time was had by all,especially us. We look forward to the next event.We will be at Palas Verde again this year and at Coronado Historics.Check out our website for new items added on a regular basis!:thumbsup::guitar:

4. Slither

Slither Member

With the launch of the new Shelby Merchandise Catologue ,a whole lot of you Shelby Mustang Guys discovered that we sell all types of "Licensed Carroll Shelby Apparel" with all the Shelby Logo's available.
    We now have Winter Letterman Jackets with fully Embroidered Back Logo's........They are awesome!!!
    Its fun ...and we hope to see more of Shelby enthusiasts at the events through the year!
    Thanks,
    John
    www.Slitherclothing.com
    :dance::thumbup::D

5. bitzman

bitzman Well-Known Member

I have the shirt, like the quality

I have the long sleeve jeans jacket material shirt that says
    I think GT350 or GT500 in embroidery and it is very high quality. It is too warm
    in SoCal to wear it most of the time but when I go to Monterey I will wear it.I like the zipper on the pocket too. I think it's good that you make items that will last years --every time someone wears it, it's a good testimony to your quality

6. veggieswear

veggieswear New Member

Drawstring pants are the awesome,Veggieswear brings to you a wide range of casual drawstring pants and comfortable mens pants with lifetime satisfaction warranty at affordable prices.