Join Shelby Forums Today

I owned: GT350, 65-063, 66-1908 and csx2401

Discussion in 'Lost, Found & Looking' started by Bill Sander, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Bill Sander

Bill Sander Member

Need info? I am happy to provide history on the above cars to the present owners.
    Thanks,
    Bill Sander

2. Amber_2005

Amber_2005 New Member

When did you own 65-063? I am fairly certain this is the one my father recently purchased? I may have the last two numbers transversed. It is either the 063 or 036. If so, where did it come from?

3. Bill Sander

Bill Sander Member

Yes, let me know if it is 063. I owned 063 it in the mid seventies and sold it in 1979 or 1980 when I moved to Florida. the car came out of Connecticut and I sold it when I lived in Ohio.

4. roddster

roddster Well-Known Member

Bill, a suggestion. Write down your information on all three cars and forward it to the SAAC registrars. It's way too late to get the Cobra info into the new registry as that has already been printed, and, might be too late for the 66 GT 350's.
    There is a new regitry due for the 65-66-67 GT 350's due real soon.

Either way, they registrars will hold this information until the next registry comes out - who knows when. They might even just put it out on the internet.

5. rshelby

rshelby ShelbyForums Admin Staff Member

According to Howard Pardee, it's too late to submit info for 1965 or 1966 Shelbys. That info won't make it into the upcoming Registry but if you submit now, it will be entered in the next one in approximately 10 years.
    Randall

6. vernonestes

vernonestes Well-Known Member

Regardless of missing the registry deadline, please submit your info to Howard and the other registrars so SAAC can better document the history of these cars! Sure, they will only be published in about 10 years, but the info is still used by the registrars in the time being to give info on the cars when they are inquired about!

Thanx for sharing, those are some great rides! :thumbsup:

Best,
    Vern