Join Shelby Forums Today

Member Photo Gallery - How to post photos

Discussion in 'General Website Info & Help' started by rshelby, Sep 7, 2004.

1. rshelby

rshelby ShelbyForums Admin Staff Member

Member Photo Galleries, Share your photos @ ShelbyForums.com!

Shelbyforums.com image center automatically resizes images from your collection so they are optimized for the web! It will save the uploaded image in 3 sizes; Large (1024x1024 pixels), Medium (750x750 pixels) and a thumbnail (150x150). Each member is allowed 10 MB of disk space. (increases are available on a per case basis right now, please contact us for more details)

If you are a member of ShelbyForums.com, you are registered to add/upload your photos to ShelbyForums.com; however, you must be logged in to access the upload features of the site. There is no additional registration, just enter your username and password for ShelbyForums.com.

In order to post images to our photo gallery, you begin by clicking on the "Photos" button that is located at the top of every page.

Click Here to go to the ShelbyForums Photo Gallery

Once in the photo gallery select the "Upload" link from the photo menu bar.
    Click here to upload now...

Once you have loaded your pictures to ShelbyForums.com, you can include them in your forum posts. Just copy the "BB Image Code:" from below your photo and paste it into your post. Or click the "Insert Image" button and paste the url of the photo. It's that easy!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
  2. d_ford

d_ford Well-Known Member

Re: Member Photo Galleries, Share your photos @ ShelbyForums.com!

I've tried unsucessfully to upload pictures into my photo gallery but it keeps telling me they are too large. Isn't it supposed to automatically resize them to fit? Any help would be appreciated.
    Doug

3. rshelby

Re: Member Photo Galleries, Share your photos @ ShelbyForums.com!

Yes, it will resize them but if they are over 2MB they will be rejected. Just make sure the original is not over 2MB and you should be fine.
    RS

4. 69GT350C

69GT350C Member

cant delete photos

Im having a difficult time with a number of areas before uploading to the album.
    So expect errors and ommissions duplicate pics blurry,too small etc until i can get things right on my end.
    The problem after uplpoading is I cant seem to find a way to discard a\pictures Ive uploaded to this site.
    Im trying to multitask today and this iss taxing me. so ill be in and out over the next couple days trying to accomplish this

5. rshelby

Great photos! Looks good so far. Let us know if you need some help.
    Randall

6. 69GT350C

69GT350C Member

RS,
    thx,i dont get to this site often,but will as soon as i get the time/organization to do so