Join Shelby Forums Today

Order number 2007 GT500

Discussion in '2nd Generation Shelby Mustangs' started by slim, Jan 31, 2006.

1. slim

slim New Member

Hey, I want to order a shelby from my local dealer but they say they have no information. Does anyone have the information I need to order a shelby like the order #s.

Thanks
    slim

2. 2007GT500

2007GT500 Well-Known Member

Re: Order number

Well, if your talking about the upcoming 2007 Ford Shelby GT500, they have not released any information about ordering, build numbers, or pricing just yet.

Also, if you are just now beginning to talk to dealers about the car, you may have a lengthy wait ahead. Most dealers have very long waiting lists and unless you are up near the top of their list, you may be waiting a while to get a car. One of my local dealers has 70+ people on his list and is expecting 5,6,7, maybe 8 cars this year.

Go talk to lots and lots of dealers to see if you can get on a list, the shorter the better.

Good luck.

3. d_ford

d_ford Well-Known Member

As I understand it, the GT500 won't be available from all dealers, they must be a SVT dealer.
    Doug

4. Len

Len Well-Known Member

The new SNAKEBITE I just recieved has a toll free phone number listed from Fords SVT division to give information about the new 2007 Shelby GT500. Give it a try -- 1-800-367-3788. The article says you will talk to an "actual live person" but doesn't say hours of availability.