Join Shelby Forums Today

Have a Question about the 2007 Mustang GT/SC?

Discussion in '2nd Generation Shelby Mustangs' started by Mr300s, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Mr300s

Mr300s Member

I have a 2007 Mustang GT/SC. I know its really not a GT350, nor is it a cobra but yet it is a Shelby. I also know that it seems to be a Semi rare find.

So my question is say I want to put a decal on my car and I didn't want it to just say Shelby, or entering a car show how do I write my car down where folks would actual understand that it not a GT 350 or a cobra 500, as just about everyone that looks at the car says Oh we have one of those. I say oh the Gt/SC? Then I hear whats that? Then Oh no we have a Cobra 500 LOL ...

Its hard to even find anything on ebay that doesn't have a cobra on it?

2. rshelby

rshelby ShelbyForums Admin Staff Member

Well, since I t is a 2007 Shelby GT, or more specifically, in your case a 2007 Shelby GT/SC, that's how I would suggest presenting it. The car started its life as a Mustang and was converted into a Shelby GT at the Shelby facility in Las Vegas, which is different from the GT500's so many people are familiar with. One of the great things about car shows is, that you can not only show your car but also educate others about it. Learn as much as you can about the car so you can share that information with those who are not familiar with it. It is really a stunning car. Enjoy it!
    Randall

3. Mr300s

Mr300s Member

4. CSM198

CSM198 New Member

Do you have a problem with the Shelby Performance emblem?

[​IMG]

Attached Files: