Join Shelby Forums Today

Hello.

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings' started by fpvs3, Sep 10, 2015.

1. fpvs3

fpvs3 New Member

I live in New Zealand, don't have a Shelby but am a long time fan. My vehicle is an Australian version of the Ford Falcon. Mine is the performance model or FPV GTP. Has the Australian version of the Coyote engine but FPV have modified it and supercharged it, is called the Miami engine, an amazing engine that can be performance enhanced easily.
    Unfortunately Ford Australia is stopping making any version of Falcon next year. This model has been around since the '60s. So, I was glad to obtain a later model of the GTP before they became scarce. However, looks like Mustangs with right hand drive will be the replacement as the muscle car for Ford down under, and perhaps Shelbys, so all is definitely not lost. The performance mod companies are already gearing up! Have included some pics.
    The decal with 580 is 580 flywheel kilowatts, ie 780hp.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Details; 2011 FORD FPV FG GTP 335 S/C. Auto, tiptronic. ceramic headers, stainless hi flow cats and big bore, BMC filter, X3 tune, DBA T3 front rotors, ER pads.100lb injectors, hi flow pump, air to water intercooler, hi boost pulley kit, JLT breather. Hub dynoed at 583fwkw, 486rwkw, 961Nm torque, boost 11.285psi at 3750rpm (tuned back a bit, was a cold day).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  2. fpvs3

fpvs3 New Member

BTW....details on mods for my GTP...2011 FG GTP 335 S/C. Auto, tiptronic. Ceramic headers, stainless hi flow cats and big bore, BMC filter, X3 tune, DBA T3 front rotors, ER pads. 100lb injectors, hi flow pump, air to water intercooler, hi boost pulley kit, JLT breather. Hub dynoed at 583fwkw (780hp), 486rwkw (651hp at the wheels), 961Nm torque (708 ft/lbs), boost 11.285psi at 3750rpm (tuned back a bit, was a cold day).