Join Shelby Forums Today

WANTED, WANTED: Any and ALL Original Shelby/Cobra Related Memorabilia/Literature

Discussion in 'Dealer & Vendor Forum' started by vernonestes, Jan 28, 2015.

1. vernonestes

vernonestes Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,

Figured I would put an ad out there as my inventory is currently low and I am currently looking to purchase as much original literature and memorabilia as I possibly can!

I buy everything from very common individual items, to entire collections of extremely rare objects. Will purchase 1, 5, or 300 items at a time. If you have something you are currently looking to easily convert into "dead presidents" please reach out to me and I would be happy to pay you a fair price.

I, of course, do collect original items but I also sell to an email list of over 400 like minded collectors around the country and around the world. With that client list at my disposal, I can pay you a fair price for your items and still make an honest profit for myself.

Aside from original items, I am also interested in purchasing authentic signed items.

Please reach out to me if you have something which you would like to sell. My e-mail is "vestes85@gmail(DOT)com"

Kind regards,
    Vernon Estes