Join Shelby Forums Today

FOR SALE: CHEAP UNBOXED 1966 GT350 Lane Exact Detail Models, ALL KINDS!!

Discussion in 'Dealer & Vendor Forum' started by vernonestes, Jul 8, 2014.

1. vernonestes

vernonestes Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

I just recently purchased a large collection of original Shelby literature and in that collection was a treasure trove of Lane Exact Detail Models, the varieties of which are shown below. I am not a collector of models and I didnt purchase the collection for the models. For that reason, I am looking to get them sold quickly at what I believe to be a very fair price. *The models are still in their original shipping boxes to the retailer and nearly all of them have never been unboxed from their individual box. I would like to get $85 per model which INCLUDES SHIPPING within the 48 states. They retailed for around $120-129.99 brand new and the price of $85 with shipping included seems to be well below what they commonly sell for on the open market. I am not trying to chase every last nickel. I just want to sell the models as quickly as I can. If you have interest, please PM me here on the forum or email me at vestes85(at)gmail.com.

Thanks guys!
    Vern

All the models I have are 1966 GT350s consisting of the following types..

1) 1966 GT350H White/Gold...Original BOX, Brand New, Unopened

2) 1966 GT350H Black/Gold..Original BOX, Brand New, Unopened

3) 1966 Red/White, Factory Supercharged,..Original BOX, Brand New, Unopened

4) 1966 Christi Edelbrock 1966 GT350 Race Car...Original BOX, Brand New, Unopened

5) *1966 GT350 "S" Green/No Stripe...Original BOX, Brand New, Unopened

IMG_5182.jpg IMG_5181.jpg IMG_5179.jpg IMG_5178.jpg IMG_5177.jpg

2. vernonestes

vernonestes Well-Known Member

Just so everyone knows, when I initially put this for sale ad up I said i would ship for free to the 48 states. I was just informed that USPS rates are the same to Hawaii and Alaska as well. I assumed they would be substantially more expensive. With that in mind, I am also happy to ship to Hawaii and Alaska! Will also ship internationally but would need to charge for shipping in that case as internationally shipping will be much more expensive.
    :thumbup:
    Best regards,
    Vern