Join Shelby Forums Today

Going to saac 39? Want to sell some literature/memorabilia?

Discussion in 'Dealer & Vendor Forum' started by vernonestes, May 5, 2014.

1. vernonestes

vernonestes Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to put a thread out there that I will be going to Road America and will be looking to purchase as much original Shelby American literature and memorabilia as I can. If you are going and would like to sell anything, I would love to meet up with you and possibly work out a deal. I am interested in purchasing anything from 1962-70, from the most common pieces to the rarest of the rare. I would also consider purchasing one piece or 300 items at one time. In fact, I prefer purchasing entire collections at once. Showroom brochure, showroom banner, keychain, or T shirt: it doesnt matter what it is, I would have interest in it and will pay very good prices for it.

Ever since starting my weekly newsletter, I have had to deal with the issue of having to feed the beast that it has become. I have over 330 hungry collectors who snap up nearly everything in sight to the point where it often becomes a struggle to have enough good original items on every email.

Being that I have a large network of collectors who I sell to, you might just be surprised the kind of prices I can pay for good original pieces. I do not need to "steal" something from a seller to make a fair profit.

The benefits to selling to me..
    1) I can pay higher prices than anyone else and still do ok for myself
    2) I pay CASH on the spot. No "half now, half later" BS, checks, or paypal payments. I will bring CABBAGE.
    3) I am honest in my dealings. I would never mislead about an item or its authenticity. I am trusted in the hobby, specifically for literature and memorabilia. If you dont know what your item is worth, I will tell you what I am going to sell it for at full retail and I will be honest with you in what I can pay for it.
    4) AVOID THE TIME CONSUMING PROCESS OF EBAY
    4.1) AVOID eBay fees (collectively around 12.5%) I have the ability to pay you more than you would "net" on eBay.
    4.2) AVOID THE HASSLE AND RISK OF SHIPMENT of eBay items
    4.3) AVOID THE HASSLE AND RISK OF RECEIVING POOR FEEDBACK ON EBAY

If you will be at Road America and would like to discuss selling an item/items please send me a personal message or email me at vestes85(at)gmail.com.

Also, if you just want to stop by and see some very cool items, please come see me at the literature and memorabilia night at the host hotel! I will have a few historically significant pieces there which have never been seen by the public and might just BLOW YOUR MIND.

Best regards,
    Vern

2. rshelby

rshelby ShelbyForums Admin Staff Member

Will you have body guards? :D