Join Shelby Forums Today

Looking for...

Discussion in 'Lost, Found & Looking' started by Celeste, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Celeste

Celeste Member

Hello!

I am looking for two Shelby mustangs. VIN 8T03R205256-03210 1968 GT500 KR Convertible Candy Apple Red and VIN 0F03R481876 1970 GT500 Red Convertible. I have a picture of the 1970 convertible taken in 1976 in Durham, NC. The last known owner was a Durham police officer, last name Paige. I cannot figure out how to upload the picture with this post.

Any help on the location of these vehicles will be greatly appreciated!

2. mrmustang

mrmustang Well-Known Member

The new 68-70 SAAC Registry will be out some time this May. Details on how to order it can be found at the following url:

http://www.saac.com/files/68registry/68-registry.pdf

Larger than a 1970's NYC phone book, it should have all of the information you are searching for and then some :thumbsup:

Bill S.

3. Coralsnake

Coralsnake Well-Known Member

1968 #3210 was destroyed. So, you can stop looking for that one.

Just so you know, the Shelby American Automobile Club has information on hundreds of cars that are not in the Registry. It has been my experience, they reserve the right to withhold that information for various reasons and to people that can't prove ownership. Sometimes it is by the current owner's request, other times it's because the information could be useful to someone up to devious deeds.

I am not saying that's the case here, but just because you can't find anything in the Registry or through a couple of inquiries on the internet, doesn't really mean a whole lot. Kind of curious you have a history of looking for cars not listed in the Registry. It maybe helpful to explain more in the future why you are trying to find all of these cars.