Join Shelby Forums Today

Looking for new subscribers for weekly Original Shelby Memorabilia Emails!

Discussion in 'Dealer & Vendor Forum' started by vernonestes, Feb 4, 2014.

1. vernonestes

vernonestes Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,

Over the last year and a half I have been putting out weekly emails with some of the best original Shelby American related literature and memorabilia available on the market today. I decided to start doing this because, frankly, eBay sellers fees have gotten pretty high and I was tired of loading up the forum with for sale ads which I thought were a bit disctacting to other discourse here on the forum. So far, the email has been a great success and, somehow, I have managed to find and buy enough of this stuff to continue to feed the beast which this thing has become. I also still personally collect Sheby American related piece and, every now and then, I will even list something out of my collection!

I just wanted to jump on the forum today to see if anyone else was interested in subscribing to the email. This last week I put out my 61st email and there are currently 276 subscribers to the email. If you love orignal Shelby American stuff and you are not on this list, you are behind the curve. The emails generally go out once a week at 9pm Eastern Time on Sunday nights. However, if I dont feel like I have enough to offer during a certain week or I am otherwise busy, sometimes the emails do not go out. The emails operate on a first come first serve basis so the first person to respond to the email saying they want a certain item gets it.

Please note that these are not spam and your contact information is not shared with any third parties. This weekly newsletter of sorts is the best way on the internet to get premium, original Shelby American/Ford related literature and memorabilia and the items offered on the email are generally not offered anywhere else. Below are just a few pictures of items which are typical offered through these emails. I sell everything from more common showroom brochures and owners manuals, to high end and rare posters, to 1 of 1 pieces.

Anyway, I'm all through blowing off about the email. I just wanted to see if I could get on here and gain a few more subscribers Chug a Lug

Please find the link to the sign up sheet below. You do not need to include your first or last name if you do not wish to. All the system needs is your email and, once again, it will not be shared with anyone!
    http://eepurl.com/nb1sr

IMG_2674.jpg 2014-01-22 15.58.30.jpg IMG_2554.jpg

Best regards,
    Vern