Join Shelby Forums Today

WANTED TO BUY: Original Shelby/Cobra/GT40/Carroll Shelby Literature, Memorabilia

Discussion in 'Dealer & Vendor Forum' started by vernonestes, Sep 11, 2013.

1. vernonestes

vernonestes Well-Known Member

Howdy folks,

Just wanted to put out an ad to say that I am always looking to purchase original Shelby, Cobra, GT40, or Shelby American Inc. related items from anyone who is currently looking to sell. As the years go on, original/vintage materials become harder and harder to find and my desire to buy good pieces only becomes bigger and bigger.

What am I looking for?
    I buy anything original, whether it is a $10 press photo, a $500 poster, a $10,000 one off item, or an entire collection. Yes, I am willing to (and prefer) buying entire collections at one time. In fact, I will buy an entire collection just to get a few pieces that I cannot live without.

Know someone who has this kind of stuff?
    I GLADLY PAY FINDERS FEES ON ITEMS I END UP BUYING, please get in contact if you have a lead for me and we can go from there!

How do you get paid?
    If a deal is reached, I can pay nearly any way you want and I always pay as quickly as possible. If it’s PayPal you desire, I can pay you the second we reach an agreement. If its check, it’ll be in the mail the same day if at all possible; same goes for money orders. I pride myself on reaching clear-cut, no hassle deals with those I deal with- I don’t yank people around when trying to reach a deal and I don’t delay payment, nor do I give people some “half now, half later” scenario. When you sell to me, you get paid quickly and you don’t need to worry about anything beyond shipping the item(s).

How can I be reached?
    I prefer to be contacted over email. If you have an item, or many items, which you are looking to sell please send me an email of what you are looking for sell, or a list of items, to vernon_estes(at)yahoo.com and I respond back to you as soon as possible. I get email forwarded on my phone so, unless I am unable to be on my phone, response times after initial contact are very quick and you are guaranteed to hear back from me at least within 24 hours.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Vern Estes
    vernon_estes(at)yahoo.com