Join Shelby Forums Today

Newbi to sight but 35 years exp. restoring mustangs/shelbys/ect for a living. Hi all

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings' started by PalmBeachMustangs, Aug 28, 2013.

1. PalmBeachMustangs

PalmBeachMustangs New Member

Just wanted to jump in and say hello to all and looking forward to meeting likewise minded people. I have a 69 500 fully restored now my self and have had up 100 in my life. Iv bought and sold them for a long time. When you could buy a 70 500 drag pac conv, in good shape for 23000. Like i said that was a long time ago. Yea im getting old. But im willing to share all my knowlage and skills with people that care about what the hell im talking about lol. As mustangs and shelbys are my life 24/7 this is what i talk about. I have many cool ass cars now Example

1969 G.T.500 mint! Always for sale
    1965 falcon futura with a (wait for it) 1964 427 nascar tunnel port motor 850 HP
    1973 aussie ford falcon You know the mad max movie car?? Thats rite the black interceptor. Mine is movie correct rt hand drive and all
    2008 roush

And some others not worth mentioning rite now. But thoes are my cars.

I have 12 mustangs im restoring rite now and thats a whole nother conversation. I do vids of jobs and how to vids and how not to buy stand vids and just a bunch of cool mustang stuff like getting chased by the cops in my 500 and have pics to prove.

So looking forward to chattin and helping and who knows maybe meeting some of you needing help with your stang or shelby. I have a full restoration shop we do it all. Service repair sell tons of used parts or just help you figure out a problem. I here to help any way i can.

Peace and be cool

2. rshelby

rshelby ShelbyForums Admin Staff Member

Re: Newbi to sight but 35 years exp. restoring mustangs/shelbys/ect for a living. Hi

Welcome PalmBeach. Sounds like you're a busy man! :thumbsup:
    Randall