Join Shelby Forums Today

Nashville Shelby Spring Fling

Discussion in 'Events Forum' started by 2+2=gt350, May 18, 2013.

1. 2+2=gt350

2+2=gt350 Active Member

Going to the Fling today Hope it does not rain:eek: Hope to get some great pics of all the cars there. I will post some when I get back:)

2. 2+2=gt350

2+2=gt350 Active Member

Rain held off!!!! Good Time had by all.:dance: Here are some pics from the event Thanks to all who braved the "iffy" weather and came out. Also Thanks to those who drove their Mustangs New and Old just to see the show. Event was put together well from a spectators view which is all I was this year. I enjoyed following the Judges and listening in on some of the Fine Point judging lots to be learned. Sometimes a lot can be learned by being a SILENT observer!!:rolleyes: Looking forward to all the shows between now and next year.:cool::guitar:

Attached Files:

3. Indycar9M1081

Indycar9M1081 Member

Thank you 2+ for posting these pictures, though you missed my cars. We've been attending the Indiana Region's Spring Fling show each year since 1983. This car show weekend has become like a family retreat for us. The cabin in the woods, and the sounds of high performing Fords as they are driven through the trees is unlike anything a performance car junkie can experience. Since 1977 this spring event has never been rained out. There must be something devine about it.

4. 2+2=gt350

2+2=gt350 Active Member

Hey Indycar Sorry about that. How about posting some pictures of you cars at the show? Maybe you were out cruising when I was around the 69/70 cars. Hope you stayed dry since it started raining around 5ish. Had to have the top up on the 96. It rained on the way down and back but while the show was on we had sun, Great day anyway.

5. gjz30075

gjz30075 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pics! i showed up on Friday, on my way to Mecum, and nothing was going on. I now know to come on Saturday and/or Sunday.

Greg Z

6. Indycar9M1081

Indycar9M1081 Member

Whenever we go anywhere my wife is in charge of photography. Seems she has a different perspective of what needs to be photographed than I do. I checked her camera and there are only pics of people, few cars. In the future I'll have to remember to make the rounds and take some pics of my own. We managed to avoid the rain for the most part. Looking forward to next year.