Join Shelby Forums Today

Undercarriage marking help

Discussion in '1965-1970 Shelby Mustang GT350 & GT500' started by Jimmy, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Jimmy

Jimmy Active Member

Hello All,

I'm restoring a '67 GT500 and would like to get the undercarriage, suspension, drive-train markings correct. I know this is probably a highly guarded secret so I am not opposed to paying for the information and/or even a little begging/pleading if required :D I'm looking for marking/striping on items such as front coil springs, sway bar, 4spd trans, driveshaft, rear end, etc. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Pictures are a huge plus and like I said before, I don't mind sending some $$ through PayPal for the pics.

Other info I am looking for would be correct colors on drive-train parts. I think I have most of them correct but want to get as close to concourse as possible. I can be reached privately at jdfoolery@gmail.com and live in Newport Beach, CA if anyone is close enough with a car that I could take pictures of.

Bob ?? Jeff ?? Anyone......

Thanks and God Bless,

Jimmy

2. Snakepit

Snakepit Well-Known Member

Sent an email - will see if I can help. Not going to be easy :)

3. motorhead

motorhead Member

I am fairly new to the forum and I am also restoring a 67 GT 500 # 00185. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you