Join Shelby Forums Today

New Member, Question

Discussion in 'Dealer & Vendor Forum' started by Centreville Motors, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Centreville Motors

Centreville Motors New Member

Good Morning to the Shelby Community,

I am a Manager of a Small Ford Dealership. In 2007 my boss and Dealership Owner was one of the lucky winners of the 2008 Shelby gt500KR lottery who had the pleasure to purchase this Amazing Machine,#0847. The Owner, a Shelby Lover, held on to this baby of his. He has now decided to part ways. This Machine has been show room kept, 8 Miles on the Odometer, Never road driven and has never been titled. This was his treasure that has been locked up and sheltered its entire life. It may be the only one out there left that can be considered Brand New!

As a New Member my first question, is this an apporpriate place to list this for sale? If not, is their a recommendation on where to start listing our Shelby? Also with it's condition and status as Brand New, I have an idea on what we would like to sell it for, but honest recommendations would help.

I will wait to post pictures and list anything officially until I get conformation this would be ok to list here and then see what I can do. Any helpful tips and ideas would be great as well.

Joe