Join Shelby Forums Today

Cobra TV Show 50th Anniversary of the Cobra at Monterey

Discussion in 'Events Forum' started by The Commissioner, Sep 18, 2012.

1. The Commissioner

The Commissioner Well-Known Member

Saw on my DirecTV guide for Speed on Wednesday night, Sept 19, 9pm EDT, a half hour show on the Cobra gathering at Monterrey Historics this year. Didn't see anything on Speed's webpage, but check it out just in case. A friend of mine is the head Ferrari judge for Monterrey and he told me he's never seen so many Cobras there.

rshelby likes this.
  2. rshelby

rshelby ShelbyForums Admin Staff Member

50th Anniversary of the Cobra at Monterey

I watched a great show on SPEED covering the recent Monterey Historics race featuring the Cobra, as well as a discussion with Jim Farley and tour of the Shelby Heritage display. Whether you experienced the race in person or did not make it out to the track for this event, it's great to see the race footage. And of course, the Shelby Heritage display, sponsored by Ford, provided an extremely impressive assortment of Cobras. Good stuff!

What I watched was a half hour show but the link below is to another 60 minute show I have not seen yet but should be similar. Check out the listings and set your DVR.

Link to SPEED TV Listings

3. rshelby

Re: 50th Anniversary of the Cobra at Monterey

Here's a link to the 30 minute show I mentioned above. Several show times in September and October. Check it out!

SPEED 50th Cobra Race Listings

4. The Commissioner

The Commissioner Well-Known Member

Re: 50th Anniversary of the Cobra at Monterey

I submitted a new thread about this show 2 or 3 days before it was aired to give people a heads up, but my thread was never approved, I guess, as I never saw it forum list of the threads...... :confused:

5. rshelby

Thanks for the heads up. :thumbup: Sorry for the delay getting it posted. All threads posted to the News Forum are moderated to keep spammers from posting front and center to the home page and I somehow missed it sitting there. I went ahead and merged it with this one so you'll see it as the first post.