Join Shelby Forums Today

2012 north east regional event october 19-21

Discussion in 'Events Forum' started by dc-dd, Sep 15, 2012.

1. dc-dd

dc-dd Well-Known Member

Lehigh Valley PA SAAC Region's 3rd annual North East Regional Event being held in Hershey, PA is a Friday night, Saturday and Sunday event. Friday night is a meet and greet at the Sheraton Hershey (Harrisburg), Saturday day morning is a breakfast (if you choose), then gather at Bruce Larson's Barn where he has a nice display then off to a scenic cruise ending at Bill Collins' Shop. Saturday evening is a dinner (if you choose) and then Sunday will be a car show at the AACA Museum in Hershey. Last year we had a nice turn out of old and new Boss Mustangs and looking forward to seeing an even bigger turn out of Boss Mustangs this year. If you can not make the entire event try to make some of it.

More details at our club website under North East Regional
    http://www.lehighvalleypasaac.com/

See attached flyer.

Dominic

Attached Files:

2. The Commissioner

The Commissioner Well-Known Member

This a great event, very well run and a blast to attend. I trailered my '67 GT350 for the first 2 years of the event from GA to attend and it was well worth the time and effort. Won't be able to make it this year, but I am sure the Lehigh Valley bunch will host another great outing and they pull in some very nice cars. :thumbup:

3. mrmustang

mrmustang Well-Known Member

We will be there again this year, would not miss it for the world.

Bill S.