Join Shelby Forums Today

Hello from Spain

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings' started by Christian, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Christian

Christian New Member

Hello from Spain
    Hello everyone, my name is Christian, I'm 61 years old, I am French and live in the Spanish Basque country, right on the border France - Spain. I registered on your forum, because I just realized the first dream of my youth.
    The first was a 1967 Shelby GT500, the second a 1970 Corvette convertible.
    The Corvette, I bought at Carlisle in August 2011 (just in Hurricane!), And above all, I just bought in Holland a beautiful Shelby GT500 from 1967, who entered the United States in late 2011. Soon she will be in my garage, and you can imagine my impatience
    Its VIN 67400F7A00190 at lorigine is lime gold, but was changed to white wibledon.
    If some of you can tell me more about this car, thank you to them. I especially like to know more history on these cars, and especially what equipment there was the first produced and which were not continued after.
    I do not speak English, but with the magic of the internet and ... google translate, I can read!
    Thank you all and good day!

2. shelby6t5

shelby6t5 Well-Known Member

67400F7A00190 is a 428 4 spd lime gold black interior from the factory.
    Center lights in grill, mag stars, no A/C. Currently white with 5 owners according to the most recent registry. Pic on pg. 895.

M.

3. rshelby

rshelby ShelbyForums Admin Staff Member

Congratulations on purchasing your 1967 GT500!

4. Christian

Christian New Member

Rshelby thank you for this welcome, and thank you to shelby6t5 for description. Yes, that's exactly the description of the car, but your statement to see page 895 says nothing to me because I do not know where to look! If you could tell me or what to look and this will help me a lot! And so, without requiring you want you could send me more information I would be most grateful!
    PS: I saw on your profile that you like red wine, we have another passion in common!
    Thank you very, very good day.
    Christian

5. shelby6t5

shelby6t5 Well-Known Member

Get yourself a copy of the Shelby Registry, also contact Dave M (the 67 Registrar) and give him any new info you have.

www.saac.com

Drank my share of Red's when I was in Madrid, Marbella, Jarandilla and lots of other pretty little towns. Where are you?

M.