Join Shelby Forums Today

Team shelby

Discussion in 'Open Community Forum' started by MisterSirTate, Jan 3, 2012.

1. MisterSirTate

MisterSirTate Member

Is signing up for team shelby worth the annual fee?

2. 66GT350PS

66GT350PS Well-Known Member

Yes. The best clubs to join for fun, events, history and exchange of knowledge are Team Shelby and SAAC (Shelby American Auto Club). Both are worth way more than the dues. Their web sites and forums, just like this one, sort out the fact from fiction and keep you in contact with a lot of great Shelby enthusiasts when you are not out enjoying the road in your wonder wheels. Supporting these cvlubs by being a member helps keep the legacy of these fantastic rides alive!

B)

3. ceswert

ceswert Member

Agreed. Great club with lots of good Shelby info. They put together some nice cruises too.

4. socalwrench

socalwrench Member

Yes, it's worth it. Team Shelby not only gets all the big Shelby events in Terlingua and Las Vegas, but members also get frequent discounts at the Shelby Store. The forum section has been updated, and it much quicker to use.

5. 66GT350PS

TS is great too but no discount at the SA gift shop, at least they wouldn't give me my 10% and no reply from email inquiries. But still like the club and its members as I do with SAAC. Both have lots of knowledge to share and great events.

6. socalwrench

socalwrench Member

Team Shelby Members get a 10% off discount for one purchase each year; after you sign up or renew; you get a neat little care package too. You have to call and talk with either Tim or Robert; don't bother with emails. Also, there are quarterly discounts that are posted on the forums; in the Club House section.

7. 66GT350PS

The quarterly discount was honoe=red in the gift shop either. Shipping is excessive to Hawaii, so when I can shop on location and save on shipping, I try to do it. It was recommended on the TS site that I email Sharon about not getting the discount. Anyway, it is past any resolution or explanation, I guess. The member package is great. I renewed earlier this year and am awaiting the package.

:cool: