Join Shelby Forums Today

FOR SALE: 2 ORIGINAL 1966 Shelby GT-350 Manuals!!

Discussion in 'Dealer & Vendor Forum' started by vernonestes, Oct 28, 2011.

1. vernonestes

vernonestes Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,

I was recently approached by someone wanting me to sell a few original 1966 Shelby Owners manuals for him. These two manuals were found in the garage of the ex General Manager of Carroll Shelby and Lew Spencer's Hi Performance Motors. They had been in that garage for over 40 years and have never been circulated. They are truly "NOS" in the sense that they have never been in the hands of an owner in a car. Their only "flaws" are the faint blue overrun of the printing which was common in those days.

This is quite a rare opportunity for someone looking to have the best originals on the market.
    As i have said, i do not own the manuals, but they are coming from a reliable and well known source. My job is to find a buyer for these two unbelievable manuals and then step out of the way.

PRICE: $1000 each, firm (the last manual that sold on FeeBay in comparable condition was bid to 1150 and did not meet reserve, this would be a shrewd purchase for anyone looking for an original this nice)

Warning: the last two 1966 Shelby Manuals i sold were gone in less than 1 day, if you want one of these manuals, i dont suggest sitting on your hands.

Thanks guys!
    Vern