Join Shelby Forums Today

Shelby Edition Viper

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings' started by shelbyviper, Oct 26, 2011.

1. shelbyviper

shelbyviper New Member

Good morning. I am new to the board and have been a Shelby fan for many years. I was wondering if anyone knows of any Shelby Edition Vipers selling in the past?

2. J.Bailey

J.Bailey Well-Known Member

I own one and I know of another Shelby Viper that...

was sold to a buddy of mine in Sweden.

3. shelbyviper

shelbyviper New Member

Thanks, what color is your RT/10CS? Know what the sale price was?

4. J.Bailey

J.Bailey Well-Known Member

Mine is #12. Blue with white stripes. I've had it a few...

years and paid around $60K for it. My buddy in Sweden paid around $70K for his. There are 2 blue RT/10-CS's, 1 Black RT/10-CS and the rest are white. There were 22 made, 1 was totaled so only 21 remain.

5. tferanec

tferanec New Member

Hey, just replying to this thread to let you know you have the "only" Blue with white striped Carroll Shelby Viper, guessing it is a '96...serial number TV followed by 6 digits...exhaust out the back? The only Black one is in Denver with Sneaky Pete emblem on hood, and 1 Red one with gold stripes, a GTS the last CSViper made in 1997, is in New England. Red one can be found on YouTube. There were 16 White with Blue Stripes 7 for sure in 1995, maybe 9, but not positive. I have #3. You say one is in Sweden, what number and serial? The one that you say was totaled, are you sure? I know for a fact only 19 were made: 16 white/blue stripes, 1 blue/white stripes, 1 black/silver stripes and 1 red/gold stripes. The plan was 50, but so go plans. My source is from Fitzgerald Motors. Hope you reply, since I am trying to track all down and record serial numbers.

Tom

6. t-wire

t-wire New Member

I am looking for a 1995 or 1996 Shelby Viper.....please reply to (559)269-4145 or timbakman@bakmanwater.com This is for my own collection...I am not a dealer. Thanks, Tim

7. t-wire

t-wire New Member

Hello.....I am still looking for a 1995 Shelby Viper....please reply to (559) 269-4145 or timbakman@bakmanwater.com. A friend of mine saw one in Colorado that he thought may be for sale....possibly #7 (White with Blue Stripe). If anyone knows of this car/owner please pass my number to the person and if interested I would like to talk about a possible purchase. Again....not a dealer....Just a guy looking for a car. Thanks, Tim