Join Shelby Forums Today

1968-1970 Shelby Tilt Column Emergency Flasher Knob

Discussion in '1965-1970 Shelby Mustang GT350 & GT500' started by rmc2005, Apr 25, 2005.

1. rmc2005

rmc2005 New Member

I couldn't find the correct Emergency Flasher Knob for my 1969 Tilt-a-way column, so out of shear frustration, I made one. The I made another and sold it, so I made more, and more....

This is a reproduction EMERGENCY FLASHER KNOB for all:
    1968-1970 Shelby Mustangs with the tilt or tilt-a-way steering column.

This knob duplicates Ford Part Number C8MY-17513-C, Emergency Warning Switch Knob Assembly. The knob will fit all original and reproduction tilt column turn signal switches for the Mustang, Cougar Thunderbird and Full Size Ford & Mercury. A photo of the knob can be seen on the popular auction site by Searching by Seller " rmc2005 ".

For $30 you can finally have the correct knob for your application at a fraction of the cost of an original. This knob is made from high impact plastic and will not crack, break or fail like the fragile original knobs. Guaranteed !

FREE SHIPPING by USPS First Class Mail to the US
    (Insurance and delivery confirmation included)
    FREE SHIPPING by USPS Airmail to Canada

PayPal "account balance" transfers and bank "instant" transfers send to rmcproducts@pobox.com. USPS money orders also welcome and will ship upon receipt. Any other form of payment will be held 10 business days to clear my bank.

If using a credit, debit or Check cards please purchase thru my Buy-It-Now auctions on ebay. Search for "tilt knob" or by seller for "rmc2005".

Payments can be sent to:

Rick Peraino
    918 Schuyler Drive
    West Chester, PA 19380
    (610) 246-0858 cell