Join Shelby Forums Today

Custom Order Your 2012 Shelby GT 500!

Discussion in 'Dealer & Vendor Forum' started by eopple, Feb 23, 2011.

1. eopple

eopple Member

Custom Order Your 2012 Shelby GT 500 at MSRP!

You have a terrific opportunity to custom order a 2012 Shelby GT500 built to your specifications. This is an open allocation so the sky is the limit. Convertible or coupe, color and options…you choose.

Previous allocations have been sold to forum members and all have been flawless transactions. Excellent references available upon request.

We are a licensed Ford dealer located in beautiful Sun Valley Idaho.

Production is slated to begin once the allocation is sold, turn-around times TBD. Forum members can attest that I am very diligent in keeping the buyer in the loop with ETA’s.

Price will be dependant on options. Final price will be MSRP + dealer doc ($189.50) & title ($14.00). Shipping will be an additional cost but we will work with you and your situation. Our 2010 Shelby allocation was shipped to New Jersey at a nominal charge to the buyer.

Please feel free to PM or drop me an email:

eopple@sawtoothauto.com

Best regards,
    Eric Opple
    Internet Sales Manager
    Sawtooth Auto
    Hailey, ID

2. eopple

eopple Member

I want to thank everyone for their inquiries on our 2012 Shelby GT500 allocation. The most common question is, how much? To simplify, I have broken down the pricing of the 2012 Shelby GT500 (all prices are MSRP):

Shelby GT500 Coupe: $48,645
    Shelby GT500 Convertible: $53,645
    Recaro Leather Sport Seats: $1,595
    Electronics Package: $2,340
    Glass Roof (not available with convertible): $1,995
    SVT Performance Package: $3,995
    Shaker 1000 Audio System (not available with SVT Performance Package): $1,295
    Shelby Car Cover: $375

Destination and Delivery: $850

Financing is available and terms are favorable.

Thanks,
    Eric