Join Shelby Forums Today

2007 Shelby GT Purchase

Discussion in '2nd Generation Shelby Mustangs' started by arants, Jan 15, 2011.

1. arants

arants New Member

Hey guys,
    I"m new to the forum, but the stripe issue concerns me. Additionally, and I know that this isn't the right thread, but I'm looking at buying a 2007 Shelby GT that has about 4100 miles on it. I'm gonna have to drive a bit to even look at the car, but the videos (walk arounds) the dealer has sent me appear that the car is flawless inside and out. My question is; asking price is 29,998, the previous (one owner) has added lots of trim piece additions from the shelby book. It also includes a dealer installed Whipple 550 supercharger (not a GT/SC, mind you) but a 7K add-on nonetheless. Do you think that this price is in the ballpark?

2. Flyinaceman

Flyinaceman Member

I'd say the price is somewhere in the ball park. I love my White 07 Shelby GT. Mine would be perfect with that Super Charger even though its not to bad right out of the box. What color is it?

3. arants

arants New Member

She's white, and I'm loving it. Went ahead and pulled the trigger. Figured any car is worth what you're willing to spend, so I did it!:thumbsup:

4. Jester

Jester Member

Awesome, So when do we get to the the pics?

5. arants

arants New Member

Just put some pictures in my gallery, hope they worked and you can view. I LOVE this car!!:wub:

6. springer

springer Well-Known Member

Sounds like you got a very nice car at a great price. $29,000 is not bad at all.

7. tommy54177

tommy54177 Member

That is a reasonable price. The supercharger itself installed and tuned is worth ~$7-8K. Enjoy the car and drive it!:cool:

8. Troy

Troy Member

Low mileage and supercharged, I would say you didnt get hurt at all. Enjoy the ride.