Join Shelby Forums Today

New member on the lookout for a Shelby Dakota.

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings' started by XD-9Guy, Dec 12, 2010.

1. XD-9Guy

XD-9Guy New Member

Back in 1998 I missed out on purchasing a little white Shelby Dakota with about 40K miles on it. Ended up buying a 90 Dakota LE instead, after I replaced the problematic trans it was a GREAT little truck I still miss it(got totaled in a MVA) Now I've got a good F-150 that's paid for and I'm thinking I'd like to have a Shelby like that one I missed out on for puttering around town because I still think the little trucks are about as sharp as a tack. I was shopping google for them and found this forum so I figured I'd join up. Looks like this might be a good place to look for parts and expertise if I end up having to fix one up.

2. DeLa1Rob

DeLa1Rob Well-Known Member

Welcome and good luck in your search.

robin

3. isettaboy

isettaboy New Member

Your ad looking for a Shelby Dakota is old - are you still looking? If so I have #37 for sale - listed in the Shelby Registry. Has been restored from a no-rust Florida vehicle to a very high standard and to the original specs, no mods, no butchering. Check it out: one picture under "Isettaboy". Properly priced at 10,500. More pictures to be added soon. The red Shelby is stored for the winter and never in Salt.