Join Shelby Forums Today

Check out Bill Neale's artwork.

Discussion in 'Shelby Collectibles: Books, Model Cars, Posters & ' started by rshelby, Dec 9, 2002.

1. rshelby

rshelby ShelbyForums Admin Staff Member

Check out Bill Neale's breathtaking artwork!

Bill Neale has been acclaimed to be one of the most prolific automotive fine artists of our time. A founding member of the Automiotive Fine Arts Society, Bill has garnered awards and accolades at some of the most prestigous fine art shows in the United States. From Ferraris to Cobras and Astons, his masterful paintings are treasured centerpieces in many private and public collections around the world.

Visit http://www.billneale.com/ to see some of his amazing artwork. Bill is a very close, long time frind of Carroll's and creates some of the best automotive artwork I've seen.

[​IMG]

2. J.Bailey

J.Bailey Well-Known Member

I tried to but I could not get his website.....

to come up. Can you recheck your address for him. Thanks.

3. rshelby

rshelby ShelbyForums Admin Staff Member

I know it's not working right now but that's where he used to have the site. Hopefully it will be back soon. I'm not sure what happened to it. I'll try to call him in the next week or so and ask what happened to the site.
    Randall

4. 289Cobra

289Cobra Active Member

Randall:
    I know this is a really old thread, but is there any update on where we can get some of Bill's artwork? There were a few key pieces that I am missing from my collection that he used to have on his website, but that I cannot find anywhere else. Any help you can give is appreciated.

5. SFM6S2015

SFM6S2015 Well-Known Member

Contact Scott Black @

TimePiece Public Relations
    Dallas, Texas
    www.timepiecepr.com
    214.520.3430 (ext. 303)

He handles Bill's P.R. work and can get you intouch with Bill.

Larry

6. Cobrafixer

Cobrafixer Active Member

I actually have probably 10 of his limited prints that are numbered and signed, double or triple matted with either cobra emblems or Shelby signed plates that I'm thinking of selling, I'm converting my home office and I'm thinking about making a change, let me know if anyone's interested, I can take some pics of these!