Join Shelby Forums Today

FOR SALE: NOS ORIGINAL 1966 and 1967 Shelby American Spec Sheet Brochures

Discussion in 'Shelby Collectibles: Books, Model Cars, Posters & ' started by vernonestes, Sep 3, 2010.

1. vernonestes

vernonestes Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,

Basically, i found a cache of 1966 GT-350 and 1967 GT350/500 Shelby American Specification sheets. They must have been a dealer's left over inventory from back in the day or something bc they are all not only original, but also in MINT NOS condition. Its almost scary, the corners are still sharp, not a marking or anything on them but they are originals! Below are descriptions for either year of spec sheets...and detailed pictures are attached to this post.

1966 GT-350 Spec Sheet

In 1966 Shelby American actually offered 4 different versions of the specification sheets handed out in showrooms. They were as follows..
    - one sided version with "FOB Los Angeles" in the bottom left hand corner
    -two sided version with "FOB Los Angeles" in the bottome left hand corner
    -one sided version with "FOB St. Louis" in the bottom left hand corner
    -two sided version wth "FOB St. Louis" in the bottom left hand corner
    Further, the LA versions listed fewer options than the St. Louis version along with fewer colors available. All these four kinds are original.

The version of the spec sheet that i have found is the one sided "FOB St. Louis" version. Just FYI, over my expierence collecting these items, both the one sided versions of these spec sheets are the hardest of the four to find.

1967 GT-350/500 Spec Sheet

The 1967 spec sheets that i found are just as exciting as the 1966 versions described above! In 1967, although lots of people have not noticed, there were actually two versions of the 1967 Spec Sheet. Although both versions essentially appeared the same, there was a later version which was marked with "Rev. 2/5/67" in the very bottom left hand corner on the back of the two sided sheet. Further there is a difference in the fact that this spec sheet oddly lists the Monte Carlo reinforcement bar as a dealer installed option. This version is by far the rarer of the two and until now i had not come across any but two in my time collecting. THIS IS THE VERSION I HAVE IN NOS/MINT CONDITION

If you would like either of these spec sheets, all of which are NOS, I am asking $35 a piece with shipping to you in the 48 states included. This is a very very competitive price/bargain for items of this quality especially considering paypal fees and shipping costs. I will be selling them first come first serve so if you would like one, or however many, please send me an email to check for availability. I would like to do paypal for payment to the email address vernon_estes@yahoo.com but i would also take money order, personal check, cashier's check, whatever you want as long as you specify that you would like to pay that way. I do quick deals and pride myself on shipping extremely quickly, with stiff, well done packaging, after a payment is made to me. Expect your item to be in the mail the same or very next day depending on what time payment is made. If your item or items have not been shipped within a day of your payment, you either paid late on a Saturday night, or something very bad has happened to me and you should notify authorities :evo: !

Please tell a friend if you think he or she may be interested!

Best Regards,
    Vernon Estes

vernon_estes"at"yahoo.com

Attached Files: