Join Shelby Forums Today

New Lower Grill on the Shelby GTSR

Discussion in '2nd Generation Shelby Mustangs' started by 4.6 SHLB, Jan 26, 2010.

1. 4.6 SHLB

4.6 SHLB Member

I just purchased a Shelby magazine (not sure it will be an ongoing publication) and found a lower grill that I'd really like to add to my SGT. The grill is part of a GT/SR package that Shelby is introducing as a post-title performance and aesthetic upgrade package installed at Shelby Automobiles in Las Vegas or at an authorized Mod Shop. It has the same look as the upper grill but has blacked out S H E L B Y letters spelled out across the center of the lower grill. It looks really sick. I called Shelby Performance Parts on Friday and they weren't able to give me a price or if it will be available separately from the entire GT/SR package. I sure hope it is, as I don't want all of the GT/SR package.

Has anyone got information about the pricing or availability?

Bob
    4.6 SHLB
    &
    57AGIN

2. 4.6 SHLB

4.6 SHLB Member

Well everyone, I got my answer from Shelby Performance Parts. The grill in the photo I saw isn't really a grill at all. It is an inter-cooler with the SHELBY lettering painted on. It comes as part of the SR upgrade package. Oh well, I still think it looks baddd.