Join Shelby Forums Today

hello from mich - 1967 GT350

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings' started by gj67, Dec 20, 2009.

1. offrder

offrder New Member

Hello from Colorado . Just messin around and came across these posts It was along time ago early 80's but I use to own a very early 67 gt 350 which im not sure but thought the s/n was 0005 when I owned the car it was red but original color was lime green I sold it to an air force cadet for $5000.00 :( he owned it for about 10 yrs who sold it to someone in tx that person contacted me some time in the 90s looking for the org. radio. If any of this sounds like it may be the car your talking about I would love to know what became of the car.

2. wctouring7

wctouring7 Member

I own number 0005, I have had it since 1992... It is a dark green car not lime green. When I got it, it was a teal/aqua blue/green and had been that color for some time, and there is no signs of it having been red. I do now it was picked up off a used car lot in the early 80's and it was that same funky color.

3. offrder

offrder New Member

Thanks for the reply the one I owned must have been another early number I just don't remember which one a friend of mine says it was 8 maybe some day I will hear about it.