Join Shelby Forums Today

Barter fine art for old Shelby American magazine back issues

Discussion in 'Dealer & Vendor Forum' started by bitzman, Sep 19, 2009.

1. bitzman

bitzman Well-Known Member

Barter offer --fine art prints of Various & sundry incl. 1965 Daytona coupe, 289 Cobra roadster, Gulf GT40 SN1075, 427 prototype (with 289 nose). Shelby as driver around '56 (promo poster adver. book) .To see the work you can go to:

http://legendconnection.org/links.aspx

All are reproductions of original oil paintings, sized 12" x 18" printed on watercolour paper, heavy 80# weight,
    each one signed by the artist and numbered in a limited edition

WANTED to barter for: Back issues of Shelby American SAAC magazine, color cover versions or smaller size black & white versions, you can e-mail me pictures of the covers and I'll check if I have that issue in my stack. Dog-eared OK, just want them for the reading. Exchange rate of one issue for one print. Incidentally these prints sell for $65 each in Carmel.

Also interested in dog-eared copy of Mike Schoen's The Cobra-Ferrari Wars 1963-1965 , missing slip cover OK or Daytona Cobra coupes, dog eared copy (there was even some early ones with an upside down section) naturally I'd offer more prints (or larger size giclee on canvas 22" x 30" )for the latter book