Join Shelby Forums Today

Hello from Rich at The Mustang Ranch in Golden, Co

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings' started by Rockstar, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Rockstar

Rockstar Member

Just wanted to say hi to all of you and share my passion for our vintage Shelby Mustangs. I am a private collector and restorator for 30 years. In our collection we have 17 vintage Shelby models and 50 some other Fastbacks. It is my crusade to save and put back on the road as manny of these cars that I can. In the following weeks I will put a variety of pictures in my album to share with all of you. Best regards, Rich at The Mustang Ranch.:D

Attached Files:

2. Jill

Jill Member

Rich, What great looking cars!

Jill

3. bsalGT500

bsalGT500 Member

Rich -
    I believe i sold you my 69 GT350 a few years back... Red/Black 4sp #1183 i think. How you been? Still have the car?

4. Cre8vtv

Cre8vtv New Member

Hi Rich,

Jim Janicek here (Brians Friend). I'm sorry for my delay in getting back to you. As Brian may have shared with you, I'm starting to look around at investment level Shelby mustangs as something to add to my car passion. I really like the 69-70 series GT350 or GT500 convertibles. Again, I'm in the very early stages, and have been doing research and speaking with various pros around the national collector circuit. At some point, I'd love to come see some of your cars if you have anything I might like.

Best, Jim

5. kris24404

kris24404 New Member

Your are working on our Mach 1 and you did our ponitac and our ford and did a great job I cant wait to get our mustang back:cool:

6. Rockstar

Rockstar Member

I do have your old car call me. Best regards, Rich at The Mustang Ranch 303-931-5412.

7. Rockstar

Rockstar Member

Call me any time. Best regards, Rich at The Mustang Ranch 303-931-5412

8. Rockstar

Rockstar Member

I will be done with the Mach 1 this week. It is alway's great to work on these great cars. Thanks much! Rich at The Mustang Ranch.

9. 557

557 Well-Known Member

Live and learn(I guess)but what an EXPENSIVE lesson!!!!!If this is true it just shows you should always exercise maximum due diligence...Just because the overwhelming majority of us are honest hobbyists(and very often WAY more than hobbyists)it doesnt mean we all are.....Its cliche but BUYER BEWARE!!!!my 2 cents Trent:(:(:(

10. Rockstar

Rockstar Member

It is simple as this. There are alway's two sides to every story. The older senile gentalman that was buying my personal Bronco did not pay for it in full then wanted it shipped. Nothing leaves my shop untill it is paid for in full. I had to get the Jefferson County Sheriff involved to resolve this matter because he was claming it was stolen. Short story, he paid the balance and the vehicle was relased th the Jeffco Sheriff then shipped. Please, call me if you have any other questions you would like to have answered on this manner. Best regards, Rich at The Mustang Ranch.

11. Bob Gaines

Bob Gaines Well-Known Member

Thread last active in July 2011? Now Feb 2014? Better late then never on a rebuttal I guess.