Join Shelby Forums Today

2006 Shelby GT500

Discussion in '2nd Generation Shelby Mustangs' started by mstolz, Jul 5, 2005.

1. mstolz

mstolz New Member

When and how will we be able to get our hands on one. My Dad ran new car lots...he was the General Mnager of Ford Dealerships in the 60's 70's and 80's I remember him bring home Shelby GT Mustangs. I fell in love with that care and have wanted one ever since. I can not afford an older one they are just out of my price range. Now I see that Mr Shelby is putting his touch on a new model. I want to get my hands on one so bad I can taste it. The more I look into it the more it seems that they are not going to be attainable. Can some one shed some light on this subject for me please. If you could email me at: mstolz1@comcast.net
    Thank you Michael

2. daltondavid

daltondavid Well-Known Member

First of all...RELAX! Contact some local FORD dealers and see if they are taking deposits and if they will sell the car at MSRP.

3. R. La Barre

R. La Barre Well-Known Member

Check out all the messages on the "2007 GT500" post above this one. There is good reason to believe this car might be available for more than one year and getting on a pre-order list at your local Ford/SVT dealer lets them know of your interest. Happy hunting!